How to Achieve a Flat Stomach with Persistence

How to Achieve a Flat Stomach with Persistence

A flat and toned stomach is the main goal of every person who has achieved good looks and good health. Such an effect can be achieved by a combination of appropriate exercises and proper nutrition. In this text, we will emphasize physical activity. There are many exercises that you can do yourself at home. For this reason, we will list only a few of them, and it is up to you which one you choose. So, let’s take a look at how to persistently achieve a flat and toned stomach.

1. Abs

Of course, this is always a basic exercise to achieve a toned stomach. There are many variations of these exercises, but the most basic ones are the best. It is preferable to do sit-ups 3 times a week in several series, in order to maintain muscle tone. When you are not exercising, take special care of your food intake.

2. On the substrate

Lie on your back with your knees bent. Keep your hands behind your head, lift your head, neck and shoulder blades. Then lift your torso using your abdominal muscles, until your forehead is close to your knees. Pause for a few seconds, then return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise at least 10 times.

3. Scissors

Lie on the floor, legs outstretched, hands next to the body. Slowly lift your legs off the floor and cross them, left over right and vice versa. But, while doing so, take care not to lift your lower back off the floor. For the heavy version, keep your feet closer to the floor.

4. Skipping the screw

We know this exercise as very fun, because we did it even in childhood, for fun. However, in the current conditions, it aims to very successfully regulate the burning of mass deposits on the stomach. Start easy, but try to reach as many repetitions as possible in as short an interval as possible.

5. Plank on the elbows


– Is one of the most effective exercises for a flat and toned stomach. Of course, it is performed on the floor in the following way: put the elbows on the floor, the shoulders are exactly above the elbows. The back is straight, the hips are raised, but not more. The whole body is in the same plane. We lean on our toes, feet hip-width apart. At the same time, the stomach muscles are tightly tightened.

Something about nutrition

Experts claim that the share of physical activity in achieving the basic goal is only 30%. So, what we eat makes up the remaining 70%! It sounds amazing. However, this only confirms the fact that nutrition, that is, our attitude towards food, is important not only for health, but also for physical appearance.

Since the topic of this text is primarily physical activity, we will not deal with different recommendations and diets. But, in the end, we will have one “magic query” that will help you to eliminate higher fat from the body.

Honey and Grapefruit

The preparation is very simple. So, mix a teaspoon of honey, 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 200 ml of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. Consume this drink every day, before lunch and dinner.